Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Paradoxal One

Alright...let's get it started!

This is the Paradoxal Me, the blog I've created to talk about the paradoxal "me"...yep, I'm paradoxal, and I had to vent somewhere...so, why not a blog, right?!

I'm just a paradoxal guy, living a normal life (not so paradoxal), but with paradoxal desires, thoughts, feelings, ideas, opinions...summarizing, a mess of an existence! My mind feels like a beehive of thoughts, basically 24x7, or almost that...and, this blog came up as an idea to let it all out. So, don't expect anything normal, nor logical, coming out here...things will not always make sense...actually, very seldom they will do!

There are moments when my heart is hot, at others it's cold...sometimes I'm optimistic, then I feel like killing myself...sometimes I like drama, then just a nice soft comedy...at times I listen to rock (most of the time), then I just want some good old classical music...and so on...and, quite often, that all happens altogether, at the same time...it's a mess!

Anyway, this is it...and, as you may have noticed, my mind works in a confusion of thoughts, then sometimes it's very methodical and systematic. Ahhh, I give up writing this opening post...stop by once in a while, and you'll understand all the fuss!

Thanks for your patience (probably, I'm just talking to myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment